A podcast that amplifies stories and experiences related to air pollution and climate change.
Stories from around the world.
Transdisciplinary collaborations to advance Environmental Health in Africa – Atmospheric Tales
- Transdisciplinary collaborations to advance Environmental Health in Africa
- Breathing the air in Lebanon: E-cigarettes, water pipes, and beyond
- Peat fires and transboundary haze in Southeast Asia
- Ecotechnologies and participative innovation: Clean cooking solutions for Mexico
- Communicating climate change effectively: Role of journalists and scientists